Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top 10 Star Wars "Pants" Lines


These have been floating around the internet for years, but I thought I'd re-hash them anyway. Here they are. The Top 10 Star Wars Lines Improved By Replacing A Word with "Pants". 

10. I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your [pants].

9. Governor Tarkin. I should have expected to find you holding Vader's [pants].

8. In his [pants] you will find a new definition of pain and suffering.

7. You came in those [pants]? You're braver than I thought. 

6. The Force is strong in my [pants].

5. I cannot teach him. The boy has no [pants].

4. Chewie and me got into a lot of [pants] more heavily guarded than this.

3. Your [pants], you will not need them.

2. You are unwise to lower your [pants]!

1. I find your lack of [pants] disturbing.


For the full list of 278, go here. Funny stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment