Friday, August 27, 2010

Whuf

I've barely had time to come up for air, it seems. It also means I have hardly had a chance to work on my Droids sourcebook this week. And THAT is really a shame, since it is SO close to being done. And you know what? I'm pretty proud of it so far. It consists of a few main sections.

1) Introduction. This tells the background of droids in the Star Wars galaxy, their place in society, etc. It also describes (in detail) the terminology that will be used to describe the droids in the following profile section. This section is complete.

2) A section on modification of droids, including the upgrading of stats and skills. This section is complete.

3) A section describing the various bits of equipment found on droids, as well as the prices and availability associated with them. This section is the one I am currently ‘stuck’ in… as it opened a huge can of worms. I need this to mesh with my ‘master equipment list’. Unfortunately, my master equipment list hasn’t been finalized yet :P. So this is the culprit, the reason the droid book ain’t done yet.

4) The profile section on the droids themselves. This includes 120 different droid models, with two droids detailed per page. This section is complete.

It is SO close. So close, in fact, that I’m thinking of releasing a ‘pre-finished’ version just to give people a sneak peak (and maybe to give myself some sense of accomplishment so that I can continue).

Anyway. Back to work :P

No comments:

Post a Comment