Monday, July 20, 2009

Memorable Quote

In writing my review of the Domain of Evil adventure, I am reminded of a quote from one of my players, Mark, as he was facing a dark-side Force vision designed to test his morality. The situation presented to him was as follows:

You are on a world under attack by Imperial forces. Stormtroopers have invaded the city where you are hiding. As you are about to make your escape, screams come from the next room. Through the door you see six stormtroopers about to open fire on six frightened children...

After pondering this situation for a moment, Mark replied: "Okay...I'll spend a Force point. I'm going to take...13 shots. Once at everyone in the room and twice at the smallest child."

He was joking of course, but I still laugh about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment