I have an entire library of projects that I am currently working on. And are any of them finished? Heck no! I bounce from one to another, depending on which I am most excited about at the time. Like this blog, they're simply fun things that keep my mind working—in a much more fulfilling way than just playing a video game or something. A short list of what I am currently working on would look something like this:
1) Finally finishing the module-form of the Otherspace III adventure I came up with.
2) Revamping (again) my D6 system into a 'final' set of rules and skills
3) Building a highly detailed map of my version of the Star Wars galaxy
4) Building a highly detailed map of my 'conglomerate' fantasy-game world
5) Writing up supporting material on my conglomerate fantasy-game world (cultures, religions, etc.)
6) Working up a list of superheroes/characters, weeding out the crap ones and modifying the savable ones into my OWN superhero universe.
7) Building a library of Star Wars images
8) Reflecting on just how big of a geek I am after reading the above list
9) Still reflecting on how big a geek I am...
You get the point. And those are only a few of the projects that I'm working on...and still haven't finished. So yes, I would say that I suffer from "Projectitis" in a big way—and I am loving every minute of it.